The site has still has prices in Lats (LVL), pages are not updated since long long time ago, but in any case it stays as it is as a nice souvenir to old times.
Piebalgas beer is produced in Jaunpiebalga, which is placed 130 km from Riga.
It has five types:
- Piebalgas beer - golden unpasteurised living beer with a typical malt taste together with hop´s bitterness and aroma.
- Sencu beer - light unpasteurised living beer. It is the most “economical” beer among all of Piebalgas beers. It is perfect for hot weather, also when you just want to have a beer without hangover.
- Jubilee beer - light unpasteurised living beer with a specific taste. It is produced to celebrate the company´s 15th jubilee and it is dedicated for all loyal friends.
- Hunter´s beer - soft light unpasteurised living beer. It is perfect compromise between “economic” beer and Premium-type beers.
- Dark LUX - thick dark unpasteurised living beer with a special malt bouquet and taste, which is the result of the long maturation process of beer brewing.
You can get it in the breweries` company stores as well as in supermarkets. Or enjoy them in the best bars and pubs, as well as in restaurants and different kinds of events in Riga and elsewhere in Latvia.